Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Took a short Vacay but I'm Back!!!

Well I have been out of town, lots happened!! Craziness, I should say but it has been one of the best LDW's ever.. Had a blast w the best group of friends! Made new ones and met one of the cutest Host in Vegas ;). Well here are a few pics. Hope you all had an AMAZING weekend too! ..and to you Vegas.... We'll back SOON!!!!








So I know summer is coming to an end... AGAiN! but I have found the cutest summer makeup idea and thought I'd share it with you gals. I just love it! Might wanna try it before summer ends!






Also check out more ideas in one my favorite sites!


www.Beautylish.com or  http://www.beautylish.com/PaulaAndrea


Well ta ta for now, promise I'll write soon, now I shall get back to reality! Chau!! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment