Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[[ Lime Detox Diet ]]

It's been a few days since I've written some tips , well let me tell you about this "Lime Detox Diet" I call it that but I'm really not sure what it is.. my dad told me about it so my parents and I are trying it , it's supposed to clean you inside , it will help your skin , burn unwanted fat , it will help your yellow eyes (if you have liver problems) and many many more things. Do NOT try it if you have ulcers!



You will need 64 limes
1st day: one lime                             
2nd day: two limes                           
3rd day: three limes                         
4th day: four limes
5th day: five lime
6th day: six limes
7th day: seven limes
8th day: eight limes
9th day: seven limes
10th day: six lime
11th day: five limes
12th day: four limes
13th day: three limes
14th day: two limes
15th day: one lime


Just squeeze the juice off and drink it in a small cup, just like that , NO sugar added , you can drink water afterwards to wash it off of your teeth! Use a lime squeezer , its easier and it gets all the juice out!

We are on the 11th day today , so we will continue and once we're done I will comment about it, how it went and how I feel then. If you want to try it , go ahead and let me know how it went! *wink* Xo   

No comments:

Post a Comment