Saturday, February 4, 2012

....Skin Care....

While I was doing some research, I read an article about honey & cinnamon, how it can pretty much cure anything!! So amazing.. then my sweet mama ran into a friend & noticed that her skin was more radiant than ever, she sells her some "secret cream" that helped her w her sun damaged skin, so she thought that the cream was doing all that, but her friend mentioned that she was also using a homemade mask, which contains: oatmeal, milk and honey. So of course I had to try it myself, and you know how sometimes you hear and read about something and you wonder if it really works and sometimes won't bother trying. Well seeing the results gives you  a little push to actually do it, and bam I did!! I love it!!!!!! My skin is always been very soft, I didn't think it could get any softer !?!?!?!?! well it did! Feels amazing, On week days every night before I go to bed after my skin is clean, I put on the mask and go to bed like that, and on the weekends when I go out I usually put it on for 2-3 hrs. Please try it, you won't regret it!!! Oh and I also added grounded cinnamon to it! You just out 1/2 - 1 cup of oatmeal in the blender w a little bit of milk & 1 tbls of honey. That will give you enough for five days. Keep it somewhere cool!
I will paste the link to the article that I found so you can read it and share w whoever may need it ;) 

VVVVV



 

ENJOY LOVES!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment