Friday, February 24, 2012

Me, myself and ......MEN! Ha

When it comes to dating, I have become very picky, not a good thing! As my mother says when you get older it's harder to find someone, because you've matured so now you know exactly what you want and what you are looking for, so it's complicated cause you tend to find something wrong in every guy that you date now. Sooo true! When we are young we fall in love, we don't care about anything, we just give it our all and fall soooo deep in love, which is beautiful! I wish I could go back to those days. I can't say I've been in love many times, because I would be lying! I only fell truly in love once, maybe one day I'll write about it! It's the kind of love that makes you cherish it past forever! (sigh) Anyway like I was saying I am very picky nowadays. I love when men take care of themselves, that's a plus to me! They need to be like us, we care about so many things, maybe too much 'cause we tend to stress ourselves but hey they can at least try... right?!

My type of Men:


Adam; he's sexy!

Channing; he's sweet & funny!

Chris; he can dance, oh yeahhh!

Ed; his voice & style! OMG

Rick; He's so tall & hot!

Luis; he can sing!

Max; his accent & style!

Julio; too adorable!

Royce; his dimples are sooo sexy!

George; intelligent man & sexy!


I guess in a way they all have something in common, even a little bit of their style and looks! I just know what I look for in a man. Is my list too much to ask for?!?!?!?!? Haha.. So why can't I find him?
men like that do exist somewhere on this planet! Where are you ???? ( echo... echo.. echo) Haha!
No but what I really do want in men is sweetness, sense of humor, itelligence, respect, caringness, loyalty & accessiblility. That's not a lot right? I don't think so! :) Oh and they need to know how to dance! Mhmm.. that's what gets me! Haha

Sometimes I find myself feeling attracted to older men that are hip, like in their late 30's Idk why, I wouldn't date them but I feel attracted! I don't date men younger than 25. I don't like to play games, I hate jealous men, and insecurity. I want a man that can take care of his woman, I'm not the type of girl that looks at their wallet first, if he's not rich it's completely fine but at least have a good stable job and enough to take your lady out. Well anywho I have spent a lot of time on here today so I must get back to do some cleaning on my day off!

Ta ta .. I'll be back soon! Xo

Please have a SAFE weekend!!!

2 comments: