Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me !!!

I decided to celebrate my birthday at the best club in town ONE !!


...and remember how I was looking for the perfect outfit for my Birthday Celebration.... well I wasn't able to find the one that I was looking for in the color I was thinking of but I did find one that I liked a lot and knew no one else would have it, had to make sure no one else wore it, didn't want to be in the "Who wore it best???" lol jk!


I loved everyone who made it that night! I didn't get pics w everyone.. So sad!

DESI && I! (the best friend & sis)

Sherelle, Myself, Lindsay
(My two favorite girls)

PATRICK (Triki) & I
(One of my best guy friends)

I had a blast with everyone, it turned out to be a great night, but a rough recovery time!

On my actual birthday, I went to my favorite restaurant "RODIZIO GRILL" which is also my bday tradition, every year you can find me there!

@ Trolley Square


I probably gained many pounds eating Abacaxi & the delicious dessert and not to meantion all the yummy meats.. what a great birthday!


Can't wait for next year when I turn 23! Xo







No comments:

Post a Comment