Wednesday, October 19, 2011

*** HALLoWEEN ***

Heather && I
Halloween 2010


Soooooo stoked!!! But once again I find myself trying to decide on a costume, every year I say I'm gonna make one, a really cool one so that way I'll be the only one wearing it but time flies and then there's a week left and I have to run around town trying to find something, I suffer from procrastination lol seriously it's sick!!! Anyway, this year is the same I still don't know. I was looking at some belly dancer outfit that I found at a random store the other day, but the weather won't be warm enough so Idk what to do. Some ideas that I have is to be a Persian Goddess, Jasmine, Eve, Baseball Player, Cop, Cheeta.... sooo many options but I hate going to stores and trying things on. I need a Clone !!!!! Anyway have you found yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment